- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The SteelSeries Sensei 310 is easily among one of the most underrated mice on the market, as well as it’s tough to state why people price is reduced. It features a sleek layout, excellent software program and complete ambidextrous support, which is more than a great deal of newer mice can say. The Sensei 310 operate on the SteelSeries Engine 3 software program, which is still among the much better programs for controlling video gaming peripherals. Using the Engine, you can reprogram switches, develop individual video game accounts, adjust the DPI, control the RGB illumination, and more. It’s not strictly required to make use of the software program, yet this program is not extremely resource-intensive, and it functions just like it’s meant to.
You can likewise have fun with full RGB illumination for both the SteelSeries logo design on the palm rest and the scroll wheel. It’s barely a make-or-break function, yet you can sync it with various other SteelSeries peripheral illumination, which is a great touch. For one reason or another, the default red-blue-green pattern isn’t readily available as a preset, so you’ll either require to reprise it on your own or entirely reset a profile if you desire the default back.
The Sensei 310 is an excellent computer mouse in every genre I attempted. For esports titles, like Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, it reacted to my motions quickly and properly. I can transform the DPI down to make my aim more accurate as Doomfist or program my favourite abilities to the thumb switches while taking down opponent strongholds. Single-player titles are additionally the Sensei 310’s natural home. Whether I was summoning legions of the undead as a Necromancer in Diablo III or frightening criminals right into an entry in Telltale’s Batman, the mouse was adjustable, colourful and also fast.
SteelSeries Sensei 310 Features
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Exclusive split-trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability.
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- The compatible operating system is windows, mac, and Linux. USB port required. Software is SteelSeries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer.