- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The SteelSeries Rival 710 is a wired right-handed computer mouse with 7 buttons. On top, you have actually left- and also right-clickers, a clickable scroll wheel, and also an added switch simply below it, which defaults to switch in between two resolution setups. These numbers you can mark in the arrangement software application, SteelSeries Engine 3. Its click latency is fairly low, and also it feels extremely responsive. You can also quickly switch out its sensor by loosening it, which is a unique attribute on a mouse. It might not be the lightest mouse for quick activities. However, if you don’t mind a heavier computer mouse, you shouldn’t have any problems, other than the tight cable television.
As right-handed video gaming mice go, the Competing 710 is rather thick. At 4.9 inches long by 3 inches wide by 1.6 inches high, it’s a huge mouse and feels specifically large in hand. That’s primarily an advantage: The mouse really feels durable, and also its shape leaves an area for the best side of the hand to rest on the computer mouse, even if you require to adjust your grip to get to specific buttons. While the side switches direct your hand to hold the mouse a particular method, the body has no thumb rest or support, which can be found convenient during lengthy play sessions, specifically considering that your thumb is supposed to stay in an instead particular position.
The SteelSeries Competing 710 looks a fair bit like the SteelSeries Rival 500, yet with fewer buttons. It has rubberized grips on the side and includes a much more normal FPS design with 3 side switches. It features RGB illumination on the scroll wheel and the logo design positioned on the back hump of the computer mouse. There’s also a one-of-a-kind OLED display at the front of the body. It can be utilized to present in-game stats, an image or gif of your choice, as well as you can easily access arrangement settings to tailor your mouse without utilizing its software program.
SteelSeries Rival 710 Features
- Features a TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with PixArt and engineered for pinpoint accuracy and true 1 to 1 tracking
- The OLED display gives you access to on the fly sensitivity settings, Discord notifications, in-game statistics, button mapping, and personalized GIFs
- Immersive tactile alerts let you feel the game Customize every aspect of the alerts from intensity to vibration patterns
- The modular ID allows you to swap the sensor or change the cable or cover to exactly what you need to maximize your personal performance
- Reinforced split trigger switches feature 60 million click mechanical switches ensuring precision and durability