- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Samsung Easy Document Creator is a fast, easy and convenient way to create documents. From business proposals to personal letters, this software will enable you to be more productive than ever before. It features everything from templates for resumes and covers letters, downloadable fonts, the ability to insert pictures or videos into your document, and much more! In today’s world of information overload, it can be difficult at times to know where best to get started on a project. With Samsung Easy Document Creator that task has been made easier with all the tools, you need in one place.
With Samsung Easy Document Creator created to help you to create documents in less time. Its features include a two-page document view, the ability to insert tables, image editing tools, and more. The software is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and Windows 7. One of the most time-consuming tasks for small business owners is creating documents. This often means staying late at work to put together a report or proposal that takes hours to prepare. If you’re using Microsoft Word, there’s an easier way! Samsung Easy Document Creator will automatically format your document, so all you need to do is type in the content and it will be ready for printing by morning.
Samsung Easy Document Creator is an easy-to-use, intuitive software that enables you to create and edit documents. It has a simple user interface with customizable templates for different document types, including PDFs. With Samsung Easy Document Creator, you can create new documents or open existing ones in just one click! No need to install additional software or restart your computer – it’s that fast and easy. You can even print the documents directly from the program without any hassle.
Samsung Easy Document Creator Features
- Image Scanning: Use to scan single or multiple pictures.
- Document Scanning: Use to scan documents with text or text and images.
- Text Converting: Use to scan documents that need to be saved in an editable text format.
- Book Scanning: Use to scan books with the flatbed scanner.
- SNS Upload: Use to quickly and easily upload scanned images or existing images to a variety of social networking sites (SNS).
- E-Book Conversion: Use to scan multiple documents together as one e-book or combine existing files into an e-book.
- Plug-in: Scan and fax directly from the Microsoft Office program.
How To Scan With Samsung Easy Document Creator
- Place a single document face down on the document glass, or load the documents face up into the document feeder (see Loading originals).
- From the Windows Start menu, click Programs or All Programs.
- Click Samsung Printers, and run Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Scan from the home screen.
- Select the type of scanning or favorites then click Start.
- Make adjustments to the image (Scan Settings and More Options).
- Click Scan to scan a final image or Prescan to get another preview.
- Select Save to Location, Send to E-mail, or Send to SNS.
- Click Save (to save the scanned image), Send (to email the scanned image), or Share (to upload the scanned image).