- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Roccat Kone Pro Air is a vast, ergonomically right-handed computer mouse. The five-button style includes two click panels, a broad scroll wheel, and also 2 thumb-side switches. A concealed sixth switch, which cycles with your full computer mouse profiles instead of DPI presets, gets on the underside of the mouse, alongside the power switch. ROCCAT’s Kone Pro Air is a 75-gram wireless computer mouse featuring the brand’s distinct design language. Being available in just 12 grams heavier than its wired brother or sister, the Kone Pro Air preserves an impressively lightweight for a cordless gaming computer mouse. For comparison, the Razer Viper Ultimate weighs in at 74 grams, slipping by the Kone Pro Air by a simple gram.
The first thing you’ll discover regarding the Kone Pro Air is its slick design. Gauging 1.56 by 2.88 by 4.97 inches (HWD), its broad chassis flares at the base, providing it a conventional shape. (It seems like this is coming to be much less and also much less common). The top is smooth, a little unsafe plastic. The sides have a light ribbed structure that doesn’t rather work as a hold yet is simple to get hold of. RGBs are little: just 2 lighting aspects below the click panels, which radiance to expose a honeycomb pattern below the covering. It’s a neat-looking riff on Roccat’s style for the Ruptured Pro. Sadly, you’ll just see once in a blue moon, as your fingers cover it a lot of the moment.
Inside, Roccat utilizes proprietary styles for the Kone Pro Air’s essential mouse components. The Owl-Eye sensing unit, which Roccat has actually used in a few of its recent mice, tracks at up to 19,000 DPI. It’s quick, it’s accurate, as well as it gets the job done. Under the click panels, it sporting activities Titan optical computer mouse switches, which are rated to last through 100,000 clicks. That’s about twice as long as Omron mechanical mouse buttons. Despite this dependence on optical actuation (a laser turning on the input when the panel is weighed down), you will not feel a difference between the Kone Pro Air’s soft click and also a common mechanical switch.
See Also: Epson WF-4740 Driver Download
Roccat Kone Pro Air Features
- The Icon, Perfected – The Kone’s ergonomic shape is adored by gamers worldwide; With the Kone Pro Air, through meticulous research, it’s been refined to perfection
- Stellar Wireless + Bluetooth – Switch between 2.4GHz for gaming and Bluetooth for productivity, with 100+ hrs of battery life; Rapid Charge gives you 5 hours of playtime with just a 10-minute charge
- ROCCAT Bionic Shell – The Kone Pro features a solid honeycomb shell, giving an extreme lightweight of just 75g; The translucent fade provides the perfect showcase for AIMO lighting
- Titan Switch Optical – Providing a tactile and responsive click, with speed-of-light actuation for unprecedented speed and precision
- PhantomFlex Charging Cable – Play as you charge with the USB-C PhantomFlex cable: Flexible and light, it virtually disappears during use to the point that you won’t even know it’s there