- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Roccat Kone AIMO is possibly the most toned mouse I’ve encountered to date, with the bigger body cut away at each side, and elevated to match the natural shape of the human hand. It isn’t suitable for lefties, however, it matches my hand and also grip-style flawlessly, and also thus it’s remarkably comfortable in operation. The layout language is unapologetically loud throughout, with 2 huge stems on the front face of the Kone that beam veins of RGB lights right into the room. The Roccat logo design also sits proudly on the front face, with the message ‘Kone AIMO’ neatly etched just above.
The body is thick and curvy, pressing strongly up into your hand, and also with a deep groove on the left to accommodate your thumb, a ridge at the back holding it in the best setting to flick up over the pair of switches placed above. The right-hand side is in a similar way contoured, enabling your ring and pinky fingers to obtain substantial purchase. Two even more buttons snuggle behind the wheel, which is wide, and also with simply adequate ridging on its tire– any type of less would leave it susceptible to slipping, as well as we want to see a bit more. The wheel tilts and clicks well as it walks around, however once more, we feel it’s keeping back as well as can clunk more strongly into the area– that’s not to say it’s most likely to be possible to relocate inadvertently, just that it really feels a little limp.
The Kone AIMO’s large marketing point is its lighting. With a lit wheel as well as two red stripes that run along the length of the body, it’s practically limited by modern requirements, as well as generates an appealing radiance from in between your fingers while in operation. It’s absolutely brilliant, not shedding any of its brightness as it cycles with shades. AIMO itself is a “smart” lighting system that responds to the way you make use of the computer mouse, and also is “enriched” (no, us neither) by the applications you utilize. It does all this in quite a subtle manner ins which are challenging to see when you’re focusing on what you’re doing and your hand is blocking most of the light. Various other light modes, such as simple shade shifting or “breathing,” are likewise readily available from the Roccat software program.
Roccat Kone AIMO Features
- ROCCAT Kone AIMO gaming mouse Features the OWL-EYE Optical sensor, unrelenting pointer precision with up to 12000DPI modified PixArt 3361 Optical sensor, giving you a Lethal advantage in any game.
- Tri-button thumb zone + 4D tilting Titan wheel for rapid control, Our exclusive Easy-Shift[+] button also doubles the programmable buttons from 12 to 24, expand your arsenal of weapon commands/macros.
- Aimo lighting system Intelligently harmonizes your lighting across all compatible ROCCAT devices, A living & reactive next-gen lighting system that auto-reacts to usage for a better gaming experience.
- RGB a Multizone illumination gives you 4 independently configurable LED light zones + a glowing mouse wheel, compatible with the ALIENWARE AlienFX lighting system, a program with ROCCAT SWARM software.
Incoming search terms:
- roccat kone aimo driver
- roccat kone aimo software download win xp