- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Roccat Kain 200 AIMO looks just like its siblings in the Kain family members of computer mice, yet Roccat has actually gone cordless for this model, creating its only new wireless video gaming computer mouse in the most recent set of items. The surface area began winning me over first. It’s smooth but not slimy or glossy, providing a suitable equilibrium of textures that attracts attention to name a few gaming computer mice. It’s a good idea it feels great too because the Roccat Kain 200 Aimo does not have rubber or textured side grips. Despite feeling great, it will not be as sweat immune as mice that have those features. But generally, a lot more I held the Kain 202 Aimo in my hand, the much more I appreciated its shape, really feel and shade. Roccat claims that the framework is dirt-resistant as well as durable, due to its “hybrid anti-wear covering,” and also I need to admit that after concerning a week and a fifty per cent of use, its white is still bright.
Roccat takes pride in the Kain 200 Aimo left and also best buttons’ “Titan click” that’s intended to have a 50 million click life process and also makes use of Omron switches. The switches do create a satisfying click, however, my fingers have felt much more effective clicking with various other tips that supplied a slightly louder click as well as a springier reaction. However, the computer mouse’s left and best mouse buttons are decently flat, making them simple to push with virtually no effort, and the click is still a premium feeling one, even if it’s not my favourite. The switches are also configured using firmware for hostile rate when video gaming.
The Roccat Kain 200 Aimo’s two side programmable buttons are simple to gain access to. The left and also best mouse switches left as well as best buttons, DPI button and also scroll wheel in are additionally programmable. You’ll most definitely want to program that scroll wheel to its full possibility. Its rubber is a little softer than others, but its steeped activities offer distinct sound as well as a reassuring click to make it a trustworthy part of the computer mouse.
See Also: Roccat Kain 120 AIMO Driver Download
Roccat Kain 200 AIMO Features
- Titan clicks – buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click. This gives exceptional precision with every press
- Improved wheel – a mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan wheel 2.0; Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps
- Intelligent firmware – a click with the kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm
- Ergonomic shape – every part of the kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel – was finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build
- Performance coating – grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the kain even during the most frantic of gaming sessions