- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Roccat Kain 100 Aimo attributes clickier buttons than most video gaming mice, with a comfy style for smaller sized hands and fingertip or claw grips. Its sensing units capabilities have to do with ordinary but are reliable and also come with an easy-to-reach switch format. Nevertheless, RGB is doing not have. The Roccat Kain 100 Aimo can be found lighter than I’m accustomed to, making it most matched for fingertip as well as claw computer mouse grasp designs. At 3.14 ounces, Roccat calls the Kain 100 Aimo an ultra-light mouse, though it’s much heavier than the Razer Viper Mini’s 2.15 ounces as well as the Glorious Version D’s 2.4 ounces. While lightweight mice are even more of an individual choice than competitive necessity, some could locate the additional ounce and change that the Roccat Kain 100 Aimo shaves off valuable in a particularly frantic shooter suit.
Where the Roccat Kain 100 distinguishes itself from the 120 as well as 200 is the sensing unit. The Pro-Optic R8 caps out at 8,500 DPI (Dots per inch), which is a good deal less than various other high-performance video gaming mice. The Kain 120 and also 200 both make use of Roccat’s Owl-Eye sensor which can strike 16,000 DPI, so if the mouse level of sensitivity is your bag then you’ll likely want to think about one of those versions. 16,000 DPI is a not practical amount of sensitivity, but the Kain 100 does excellent throughout video games of Peak Legends and also Overwatch.
You can personalize a number of the Kain 100 Aimo’s settings making use of the Roccat Flock software application. It offers the capacity to establish different values for 5 distinctive DPI setups that you can switch over between by means of the DPI switcher button on the Roccat Kain 100. If you want, you can have a (slightly scary) voice introduce which DPI degree you’ve picked after clicking the switcher. At first, we located it disturbing, yet it’s a remarkably useful means to understand what level you’ve chosen without needing to click through all your presets.
See Also: Roccat Burst Core Software Download
Roccat Kain 100 AIMO Features
- Titan click – buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click; this gives exceptional precision with every press
- Improved wheel – a mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan wheel 2.0; Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps
- Intelligent firmware – a click with the kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm
- Ergonomic shape – every part of the kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel – was finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build
- Textured side grips – rubberized side panels represent a complete ergonomic zone that is comfortable to hold while featuring excellent gripping properties; you’ll never have to worry about losing hold of your kain.