- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Viper is a superb wired pc gaming computer mouse. It’s extremely comparable to the cordless Razer Viper Ultimate, although it has slightly substandard feet as well as does not come with a billing cradle. On the benefit, the wired Viper is very light-weight as well as has remarkable performance and also reduced click latency. The computer mouse’s shape is excellent for fingertip hold users thanks to its low-profile body and is very comfy to utilize. Razer equipped the Viper with its 5G Advanced Optical Sensor (approximately 16,000 CPI), which is a generation behind the Focus+ sensing unit discovered in the DeathAdder V2 and also Basilisk V2.
The Viper also includes Razer Optical Mouse Changes rated for 70 million clicks and also a 2.1 m Razer Speedflex cable television for battling drag and RGB illumination in the aforementioned hand remainder logo design. Does it have the latest-and-greatest sensing unit, multiple RGB illumination areas or cordless alternatives? No. That particular combination of specs means the Viper, in keeping with its ambidextrous layout, rests right in the middle of two generations of Razer items. This wired computer mouse equals in style to the cordless Razer Viper Ultimate. It has an ambidextrous, low-profile layout with a hostile appearance. It has RGB illumination on the supplier’s logo, yet not around the scroll wheel. Overall, it looks like a high-end video gaming computer mouse.
The button layout is also very reasonable. There’s an appropriate switch, a left button, a clickable scroll wheel and two programmable thumb switches on either side. Initially, I missed having both dots-per-inch (DPI) level of sensitivity modification buttons on the computer mouse’s face, like the DeathAdder Elite uses, however, I quickly found a solitary DPI button on the bottom of the mouse. For esports fanatics, this makes a great deal of sense; readjusting DPI in the middle of a round is not extremely common, so putting it off the beaten track aids protect against mistaken clicks that can thwart a suit.
The Viper is a straightforward, properly designed mouse that should fit conveniently right into the hand of any up-and-coming esports enthusiast’s hand. Granted, I am not a competitive boy wonder, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. As well as, surprisingly, I even assume the Viper has actually managed to carve out a positive little specific niche in an extremely congested pc gaming mouse market.
See Also: Razer Viper Ultimate Software Download
Razer Viper Wired Mouse Features
- The Lightest, Zero-compromise Esports Gaming Mouse at 69g: The Razer Viper includes a high-precision, 16K DPI optical sensor befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilling holes in the chassis like competitor mice
- Faster Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer optical mouse switches use light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for absolute control
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million colour combinations w/ included preset profiles
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag