- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Razer’s Raiju Ultimate is a huge improvement over the initial Raiju controller, providing fantastic construct quality, plenty of customization choices, and also mostly trustworthy wired capability. That stated, bothersome latency, especially in Bluetooth setting, might be enough to maintain this expensive esports gamepad from getting to a must-have condition. With its typical side-by-side analog sticks, the Raiju Ultimate is distinctly extra DualShock 4 than Xbox One gamepad, a layout option that honors conventional PS4 input design, however, makes certain to disappoint players that like Microsoft’s off-kilter choice.
The setups buttons along the bottom of the controller have been transformed from an outcropped panel into a slick, even more, integrated membrane layer spread. Right here you’ll find an Account button for switching button layouts in real-time, a Configure button for connecting to the app, a Chroma input for altering the amazing incorporated lighting, and a practical Lock button that disables a large part of food selection inputs like Alternatives, the PlayStation switch and all of the Raiju control panel. This is a huge improvement over the initial Raiju’s rather confusing walk panel layout, as well as the membraned bumps, which feel fantastic to press.
The cost-free mobile application, which you can download on either iPhone or Android, permits you to connect wirelessly to the Ultimate and personalize its performance, though you do not always need it to remap Multi-Function buttons if you’d rather just do that with the controller itself. Alternatives, which can be individually applied to 4 separate color-coded gameplay accounts (Shooter, Battling, Sports, or Competing) include functions like analog stick level of sensitivity, resonance electric motor stamina as well as Chroma lights choice. When you program an account to your preference, it can be promptly toggled while pc gaming through the Account control panel button straight on the Raiju.
Razer Raiju Ultimate Features
- With the latest firmware 1.05 update (see video) for optimal performance
- Razer mecha-tactile action buttons, soft cushioned touch with tactile feedback
- Interchangeable thumbsticks, D-pad, and quick control panel for advanced customization
- Enhanced App configuration to easily fine-tune control options
- Multi-function buttons and hair-trigger mode for the competitive advantage
- Approximate size: 106 mm (Length) x 155 mm (Width) x 66 mm (Height)
- System Requirements: PS4 or PC (Windows 7 and above), Mobile app for iOS 9.0 and Android 6.0 (or higher).