- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Naga Pro is an outstanding computer mouse for MMO gaming. It’s a cordless variation of the Razer Naga Trinity with minor visual adjustments. It comes with hot-swappable side panels that have 2, 6, or 12 switches, and all switches are programmable, consisting of the scroll wheel’s up/down as well as left/right inputs. It’s well-made, and the virgin quality PFTE feet offer a smooth gliding experience. It has exceptionally reduced click latency, as well as the sensing unit, has a broad CPI array. However, its performance can be inconsistent because of the high CPI variant. People with a tool or large-sized hands need to really feel comfortable using it, but it might be as well big for small hands with any type of grasp kind.
The Naga series‘ signature function is its compatible side panels, which allow you exchange amongst 3 sets of side buttons; the standard two-button setup, a six-button “MOBA” development, as well as the 12-button MMO keypad. They link magnetically, breaking right into location easily, but without including too much resistance when you take one-off. It fasts as well as effortless to change the computer mouse at will in between video games.
Razer’s likewise included its exclusive wireless billing get in touches with to the underside of the mouse, which work with the Razer Computer Mouse Dock. As I have actually written in previous reviews, I’m a substantial follower of the computer mouse dock. You can swiftly put the computer mouse on and off fee, and also it adds a USB passthrough slot for the mouse’s wireless dongle (or another thing if you utilize Bluetooth) and it looks exceptionally sleek on your work desk. You’re placing the mouse on a literal pedestal; provided how pricey as well as feature-rich it is, that makes a great deal of feeling.
Razer Naga Pro Features and Specs
- 3 swappable side plates: With 2, 6 and 12-button layouts that can be easily snapped on to meet all your gameplay needs, each button provides tactile, audible feedback to make every actuation satisfying.
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless: With extremely low latency, seamless frequency hopping, and up to 100 hours of battery life, the Razer Naga Pro has a connection so fast and smooth, you’d be forgiven for thinking it was wired.
- Up to 20 programmable buttons: Whether you’re mapping out the essentials or going all out with advanced macros, have all the commands you need at your fingertips and enjoy a degree of control that’s tailor-made for any situation.
- Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor: Using new intelligent functions such as motion sync and asymmetric cut-off, our sensor flawlessly tracks your movement with zero spinouts, allowing for a crisp response and pixel-precise accuracy.
- Razer Optical Mouse Switch: Every click is actuated at 0.2ms with no debounce delay to give you quick, clean execution for up to 70 million clicks—a faster, more durable design that eliminates unintended double-clicking issues.