- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Naga Chroma, as its name recommends, boasts the Chroma lighting system that is arguably among the most full and also vibrant customizable RGB illumination we have actually seen. That isn’t the only change, it is additionally outfitted with the very same true 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensing unit that is located in the Mamba Competition Version and also is taken into consideration to be one of the most innovative laser sensing units offered. The Razer Naga Chroma’s initial 12 button thumb grid is outfitted with mechanical buttons to provide you tactile and also distinct comments, so you can be assured of every actuation.
Anyone accustomed to Razer will know of their merged driver software program Synapse 2.0 which can keep profiles macros and also customizations to your account. This does nevertheless suggest that you have to go via the laborious activities of downloading, setting up, and also subscribing to make use of said software application. The software program is extensive with a listing of accounts as well as a macro recorder and also has actually detailed stats of your gadget usage.
The Chroma lighting is amazing as well as capably makes the majority of colors with vibrant accuracy, though we located the white to be a little pinkish purple. This nevertheless is a typical issue with RGB lights and if you desired an appealing ‘white’ lighting, you may need to discover an item with specialized LEDs or wait till RGB illumination is refined that bit much better. There are 3 lighting areas, the wheel, the logo design, and the button grid. It is regrettable that Razer is yet to implement individual button lighting, and this would certainly be a pretty epic addition when they ultimately launch it, though in the meantime the variants of breathing, responsive, and cycling effects are eye-catching and also offer numerous customization alternatives.
See Also: Razer Naga 2012 Driver Software Download
Razer Naga Chroma Features
- The world’s most precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI.
- 19 Fully Programmable Buttons-Whether you’re an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want.
- Chroma Lighting- 16.8 million color options ensure your Naga Chroma looks as good as it feels.Approximate size :4.68 in (Length) x2.95 in (Width) x 1.69 in (Height). Approximate weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs with cable
- 12 Button Mechanical Thumb Grid-The Razer Naga’s 12 buttons mechanical thumb grid gives gamers the tactile feel they have come to love in their keyboards, now in the palm of their
- hand. Improved Ergonomics-The Razer Naga Chroma features a one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration