- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Naga 2014 supplies every little thing that hardcore MMO players need– a huge selection of thumb buttons, a streamlined design as well as a capable software user interface. While the Naga isn’t the best computer mouse, it may be the very best dedicated MMO computer mouse on the marketplace as well as is well worth a look from high-level players. At very first glance, the Naga makes one thing incomparably clear: Claw-grip players might be much better served somewhere else. The Naga is a large, heavy computer mouse with an extremely high profile to fit its 4 rows of thumb buttons. Palm-grip gamers can rest their hands on the mouse’s high curve as well as their thumbs on the thumb switches. The ring finger has its own contoured remainder, while the pinky has a textured pad.
The Naga sports a staggering 19 buttons, but the format makes them fairly useful. On the side of the mouse, there are 12 thumb switches– numbered 1 to 12– in 4 rows of 3. The computer mouse also has a left switch, an ideal switch, a scroll wheel that clicks in three instructions, and also two buttons straight below the scroll wheel that have no preprogrammed purpose. Aside from the truth that housing 12 switches make a claw hold difficult (but never impossible), the Naga feels comfortable to hold and utilize. The switches are as well-spaced as well as distinct as they can be without supersizing the mouse, and the peripheral’s comfy structure makes it easy to preserve a grip, no matter just how frenzied the activity hops on screen.
Each account can store eight separate keymaps, giving player accessibility to nearly 100 programmable switches per profile. However, biking through keymaps is not that uncomplicated: As it has no default switch, users must program this function right into each individual account themselves. The Naga 2014 also sporting activities a generous DPI range: 100 to 8,200. As MMOs tend to depend extra on fast keystrokes than fast cam movements, the upper DPI varieties might not be horribly valuable, however, having them is still valued. Customers can likewise customize DPI for the X- as well as Y-axes separately, adjust the computer mouse for various surfaces, or manage the device’s lighting.
See Also: Razer Seiren Mini Software Download
Razer Naga 2014 Features
- The Razer Naga’s revolutionary 12 button thumb grid has been outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback, so you can be assured of every actuation.
- This iteration of the Razer Naga features an all-new one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga now goes left and right, as well as up, down, and in for more buttons at your disposal, whether for destroying games or navigating a lengthy forum for the best MMO starts.
- Introducing the most intuitive mouse configurator you’ll ever need for MMO gaming. Customize each and every button on the Razer Naga to your personal skillset, macros, and hotkeys right
- from in the game via a non-intrusive overlay.
- Make your Razer Naga work exactly the way you need it to. Configure every button on this powerful MMO-optimized weapon.