- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Mamba HyperFlux stays in contact with the receiver built right into the base of the Firefly computer mouse pad through a 2.4 GHz cordless link. The mousepad itself stays tethered to your COMPUTER using a braided micro USB wire. This link acts as both a resource of power and a hassle-free intermediary for the computer mouse to quickly communicate with your machine. The computer mouse itself makes use of an inner battery to ensure that there is no gap in interaction, even if you lift the computer mouse off the pad or it otherwise needs to run under its very own power. The Mamba HyperFlux can be made use of for up to 7 hrs without charging, however will certainly run continuously as long as it’s made use of on its friend pad.
The performance of the Mamba HyperFlux is top of the line. With the level of sensitivity reaching up to 16,000 dpi and reporting 1,000 times every second, you can feel confident that any type of input is smooth and exact. The Mamba HyperFlux fits a range of use circumstances, however truly beams in the world of competitive gaming. Gamings such as Playunknown’s Battlegrounds or Overwatch anxiety lightning reflexes equally as much as accuracy, and this computer mouse supplements both with equal action.
The Mamba and also Firefly HyperFlux are both compatible with the latest variation of Razer’s Synapse 3 software application. The personalization choices for the Firefly are limited to the RGB lights that surround the boundary of the mouse pad. However, the Mamba obtains the complete benefit of this intuitive as well as flexible software client.
Razer Mamba HyperFlux Features
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Indefinite Wireless Power w/ Wireless Power Transfer: The Hyperflux mousepad keeps the mouse powered without ever needing to stop to recharge
- Included Dual Hard & Soft Mat Surface: Easily switch between surfaces by flipping over the top layer
- Unparalleled for Wireless Gaming: A lack of an internal battery keeps the Mamba Hyperflux lighter than the competition at 96g, similar to wired mice
- 9 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles