- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer Lancehead TE is an ambitious brand-new mouse from Razer that could have something unique to offer tournament players– eventually. The Lancehead’s big marketing point is that it can store up to 4 onboard accounts, none of which need Razer’s Synapse software application to run. At the moment, however, the software application to make the feature job is not readily available, indicating that the Lancehead is basically simply an additional all-purpose RGB pc gaming mouse. And also, taken on its very own benefits, it’s a pretty good one. The mouse itself is a medium-sized ambidextrous mouse, and the most noticeable and also noticeable attribute regarding the form itself is the reality that it flares out towards the back. Whether that’s an advantage will certainly rely on your choices, yet extra on that particular later on.
There are side buttons on each side as well as beneath these switches runs a (totally configurable) LED strip. The sides of the computer mouse wheel likewise brighten as well as the mouse is finished with the renowned Razer logo (which also illuminate) towards the back. Based on common, Razer’s RGB execution is stunning, and if you’re someone that cares about this kind of point the Lancehead TE will absolutely satisfy your requirements. The front of the mouse is pretty basic; the computer mouse contours outside the greater you go which assists you to select it up, and the sides also begin bending inwards a little the further back you go, however then once you reach the tail end of the mouse the base flares out pretty spectacularly which causes an instead odd feeling.
There are 2 side switches on either side of the mouse as well as generally, they seem to be conveniently positioned. They are quickly distinguishable as well, which is constantly an and also. I say this since I use the idea of my thumb to energetic the side switches, rather than letting my entire thumb hinge on them and after that making use of either the leading or center part of my thumb to turn on each button, so if the side buttons do not have any type of clear distinctions in them or simply to feel boundary it has a tendency to make things challenging for me. The Competition Edition includes a PMW-3389, a vastly superior optical sensing unit. I have checked the optical in several video games, as well as it does equally as well as anticipated. All in-game screening was done two times at 800 DPI along with 1600 DPI.
See Also: Razer Tartarus V2 Driver Download
Razer Lancehead TE Features
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on the fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations including preset profiles
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high stakes gaming situations
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2-year warranty.