- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Razer BlackShark V2 Pro is similar to the Razer BlackShark V2, but they can likewise be used wirelessly with PCs as well as PS4 consoles. These gaming-oriented earphones included lots of customization features, consisting of a USB dongle and accessibility to Razer Synapse software, which allows you to adjust their microphone and their sound account. Out-of-the-box, they have a bass-heavy sound account that includes boom and punches to action-packed scenes in your favored video games. Regrettably, they don’t have an extremely regular audio shipment, and they have a hard time separating against ambient sound. Nonetheless, they’re really comfy, and also their lengthy continual battery life is perfect for long pc gaming sessions.
The headset even has the very same popular volume handle on the rear end of the left earcup. The only aesthetic idea that this is a various headset, besides the absence of a hardwired cable, is that the Razer logo design on the back of the earcups is glossy black rather than neon eco-friendly. Besides the quantity dial, all various other controls and connections also remain on the left earcup, organized along the bottom side. They consist of a 3.5 mm headset wire jack, another 3.5 mm jack for the removable boom microphone, a micro USB port for billing, a microphone mute button, and also a power button. When powered on, a small sign LED above the mini USB port glows unobtrusively.
The Razer Synapse software application allows you to carry out the very same sorts of audio tweaks as you can with the wired BlackShark V2 and also the Razer Sea Serpent Ultimate. It supplies access to a 10-band EQ with numerous presets, along with different, tweakable Bass Increase, Audio Normalization, and Voice Clearness functions. The mic obtains its very own EQ, in addition to various other improvements like Volume Normalization, Vocal Clearness, and Ambient Sound Decrease. It likewise has a flexible Voice Entrance. Synapse also allows THX Spatial Sound and allows you to change the surround impact calibration by moving virtual audio speakers around your head. You can enable THX by hand for each and every app as well as the game you open up that has noise, allow the software to instantly determine which mode to make use of, or disable THX Spatial Audio totally.
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Features
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3.
Incoming search terms:
- Razer Blackshark V2 Pro app