- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Abyssus has updated its RGB to 3 illumination areas, with both the emblem and scroll wheel being personalized but limited to only a few different profiles. DPI varieties from 100-5,000, yet as we all understand, anything above 1,800 is considered ludicrous. However, with a smooth new layout and attractive price tag, I’m quite looking forward to seeing how this set performs under the limelight. We see if these brand-new adjustments have made the Abyssus V2 a contender for our best video gaming mouse suggestions.
The Abyssus is available in the shade over 80 grams and just under 12cm in size, which we can all agree is a small design by today’s criteria. Nevertheless, light-weight computer mice are becoming far more preferable by high-level player’s as it helps aid in flick shots and 180 degree rotates when in the warmth of fight. Think CSGO and also Quake. The size, 11.7 cm, gets on the brief side; however, after comprehensive use, I located the mouse very comfy and really pleasing to use for both day-to-day jobs and extended gaming sessions. Thanks to the ergonomic layout for this, Razer has said raises both comfort and grip. The Abyssus has been made for all Hold kinds, and even after several examinations, we can wrap up discomfort is not a problem. Also, those unusual fingertip people out there enjoyed its feel. Razer has given the Abyssus an ambidextrous design to deal with all customers. Often this influences the computer mouse’s functional designs; however, with the V2, we still consider it to have a fantastic hand feel.
To evaluate the Razer Abyssus V2, I played a pair of first-person shooters with Combat zone and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The Abyssus V2 felt unbelievably smooth throughout testing and proved itself to be an exact tool of battle. I had the ability to align shots promptly, whether doing so swiftly with a rifle or taking my time and establishing a sniper shot. The computer mouse buttons offer quiet, solid clicks, and the scroll wheel is broad and rubbery. Total, I actually liked it. I believed the Abyssus V2 provided a great feel. The rubber side grasps, it births repeating, are superior and let me maintain a stable grasp on the computer mouse at all times.
See Also: Razer Naga Hex V2 Software Download
Razer Abyssus V2 Features
- Whether you’re right- or left-handed, use claw, palm, or fingertip grip, this incredible mouse enables you to enjoy swiftness even during the most intense of gaming sessions.
- Now with an all-new real 5,000 DPI optical sensor, you get greater sensitivity and responsiveness to enhance your gaming performance.
- The in-mold rubberized grips along the sides of your Razer Abyssus V2 have been specially textured to ensure that you can execute your lift-offs and fast swipes with deadly precision.
- The dedicated DPI cycling button allows you to toggle between five different customizable DPI stages anytime quickly.
- With three colors to choose from, you can customize how you want to illuminate the Razer logo and scroll wheel. Whether it’s blue, cyan, green, you have the freedom to experiment.