- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G502 HERO is an excellent computer mouse for FPS video games. It has low click latency and also a wide adjustable CPI variety and a flexible ballot price. It likewise has numerous programmable switches, feels really well-made, and is fairly comfy if you can get a good grip on it. However, it may not be the most effective alternative for individuals with small hands because of its large size. The Logitech G502 grip deserves a thumbs up. For example, on the left and right, the body appearance is purposely made bigger to ensure that our grip is much more sticky. This is especially important for individuals that relocate the mouse with the wrist. This little enhancement is also extremely beneficial for users that move the mouse with their arms. I’m the very first kind myself, and despite just how tense the game scenario is, my finger never slips on G502 Hero.
The develop combines matte black plastic for the main switches and holds and places glossy plastic between the computer mouse’s aesthetically different sections and the additional switches. The matte plastic does an excellent job of concealing hand oil, but the shiny plastic prices worse. The scroll wheel is glossy, metallic as well as nicely scratched. A switch simply behind the scroll wheel toggles the notched scrolling, and also, it’s a genuine joy with pronounced clicks. Toggling the mouse for limitless scrolling allows the wheel to spin so freely that a good flick can maintain it is spinning for over 10 seconds. Terms of service and various other lengthy documents have never been less complicated not to check out.
The G502 Hero features personalized RGB illumination for the DPI signs as well as Logitech G logo design. Both lights zones are smartly put, so they’re visible between your thumb and also index finger when holding the mouse. By default, the DPI indications do not remain lit, though. For the most part, button positioning is great. The 3 thumb buttons are simple to identify by feeling, well within reach, but hard to misclick. Some individuals may battle with both switches on the left of the key mouse switch. We maintain them readied to DPI switches. The onward is easy enough to unintentionally hit and feel the whiplash of an instantly much quicker computer mouse.
Logitech G502 HERO Features
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 – 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothings, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colours to match your team’s colours, sport your own or sync colours with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: A metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback.
Incoming search terms:
- logitech g502 hero treiber