- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Logitech G305 has been designed for gamers who are looking to upgrade their gaming experience without breaking the bank. The G305 is a budget-friendly alternative to other high-end gaming mice on the market, but don’t let its affordability fool you. This mouse still comes equipped with all of the features you would expect from a top-tier product including 11 programmable buttons, RGB lighting, and up to 12,000 DPI. The G305 also boasts an ultra-lightweight design that will allow it to feel natural in your hand no matter how long your game session lasts. With this affordable product priced at just $59.99 USD, there’s never been a better time to take your gameplay up a notch.
I’m going to be reviewing the Logitech G305, which is a wireless gaming mouse. This mouse has been specifically designed for gamers who want a lightweight and affordable option that can handle anything from casual to competitive play. The Logitech G305 comes with 11 programmable buttons and can connect via Bluetooth or a unifying receiver. It has up to 12 months of battery life, depending on use per day, and it’s compatible with Windows 10+, Mac OS X 10.9+, and Chrome OS (with Android support coming soon). This is an excellent product if you’re looking for something cheap yet reliable.
This is a review of the Logitech G305 which I think is a great wireless gaming mouse. It’s lightweight and comfortable to use for long periods of time. The battery life can also last up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about charging it every day! Read on if you want to find out more. This article will take a look at the Logitech G305 Gaming Mouse, one that has been designed specifically for gamers who do not need any extra features or software capabilities. If this sounds like something you are looking for in your next mouse purchase, read on! This article takes an honest and detailed look at what makes this particular mouse stand out from the competition while still keeping things simple with its
Logitech G305 Features
- The Hero sensor is an optical sensor with a 200 to 12,000 dpi range. You can also save up to five profiles to the onboard memory so you can take their settings with you while on the go.
- With LIGHTSPEED and a USB nano receiver, the G403 provides the freedom of a wireless connection and the 1 ms response time required by gamers.
- The G305 allows you to game for approximately 250 hours on a single AA battery. There is also an indicator light that reminds you when only 15% of the battery is remaining.
- Weighing just 99 grams, the G305 features a lightweight mechanical design.
- The G305 sports 10 million click switches for the two primary buttons. G305 also has a middle click, dpi button, and two side buttons that can be programmed to your preferences via the Logitech gaming software.
- The durable, lightweight design with a small footprint and built-in nano receiver storage make G305 a great travel companion.