- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The HyperX QuadCast S is great in all similar to the original model was but with blinking lights. If that’s necessary for your streaming setup visual that’s great news. For everyone else, the sound quality and also polar choices are the huge pull. The QuadCast is an 8-inch cylinder determining 2.2 inches across, with soft-touch rubber caps on the top and also base. The top fifty percent of the cylindrical tube’s sides are metal grilles over translucent foam (an internal pop filter), through which the microphone’s RGB lights glow. The reduced half of the cylinder is nontransparent, with a white HyperX logo near the bottom. The leading cap functions as a mute button, which also switches off the RGB lights when the mic is silenced. The bottom cap is a huge gain wheel.
Along with the mute switch as well as gain change, the QuadCast includes a four-position setting dial, located on the back just listed below the grille. The dial allows you to pick in between cardioid, omnidirectional, stereo, as well as bidirectional arrangements. A USB-C port rests listed below the dial, together with a 3.5 mm headphone jack for monitoring. The Quantcast S comes installed on a stand with a built-in shock install. The base of the stand is a good, heavy portion of steel with a round foot that keeps the microphone consistent. Nonetheless, the shock place, together with the short arm that connects to the base, is plastic. This is unsatisfactory, because both the microphone itself and the base are so tough, making the shock install really feel a little bit economical in contrast.
The QuadCast S includes 3 14mm condensers for its flexible microphone patterns, with a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz. It’s sensitive to -36 dB, and also examples at 48Hz with a 16-bit bitrate. The audio field is cluttered with products chasing after specs, and also for a lot of applications once you pass a certain bar, it’s mainly unnecessary. The QuadCast S covers the full variety of human hearing and has a sound floor so reduced I essentially could not discover it. Recording on my very own, the mic was remarkably silent at any kind of gain setup I would reasonably use in real-life, as well as the QuadCast was never the limiting aspect when tape-recording my regular podcast with my co-host as well as his janky-by-comparison microphone.
HyperX QuadCast S Features
- Radiant RGB lighting with dynamic effects: Personalize stunning RGB lighting and dynamic effects for an eye-catching shot of customizable style.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount: Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator: Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- 4 selectable polar patterns: Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Customizable via HyperX Ngenuity Software: Personalize your RGB lighting and effects with the HyperX Ngenuity software.
- Gain control adjustment: Easily adjusts your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Mount adapter, pop filter, and headphone jack: Versatile adapter fits 3/8-inch and 5/8-inch threaded setups, compatible with most mic stands or boom arms. The internal pop filter helps block plosive sounds from hitting the mic, and you can monitor the mic via the headphone jack.
- Multi-device and program compatibility: Get great sound whether you’re connecting to a PC, PS4, or Mac. QuadCast S is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak and works on major streaming platforms like Streamlabs OBS, OBS Studio, and XSplit.
Incoming search terms:
- hyperx quadcast s drivers download