- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The HyperX Cloud 2/Cloud II Wireless are comfortable pc gaming earphones that work with PCs, PS4, PS5, as well as Nintendo Switch over consoles. Thanks to their cordless dongle, they have very low latency. They also have more than 30 hours of continuous playback time, so you don’t need to fret about billing them very often. While some users might like them a little bass-heavy noise profile, they do not have an EQ to help customize their audio. Their companion software program likewise is fairly fundamental as well as doesn’t use numerous personalization features. That said, they’re durable and also have a detachable boom mic that does remarkable work of videotaping your voice, also in noisy environments.
A huge quantity wheel resides on the ideal earcup’s back edge, while all other controls, as well as links, remain on the left earcup. They consist of a USB-C port for billing, a port for the removable boom microphone, as well as buttons for power and Bluetooth pairing (with an indicator LED simply over them). There’s no 3.5 mm link for wired use; this is a purely wireless headset. Without a wired connection option, you can not use the HyperX Cloud II with the various game consoles’ numerous links. On COMPUTER, the Cloud II Wireless gives optional 7.1-channel simulated border audio through HyperX’s Ngenuity software application, which also regulates various other HyperX peripherals like the QuadCast S microphone.
The software program is pretty barebones compared to Razer and Logitech’s headset control apps; besides toggling the border noise, you can adjust the mic and also headphone quantity and also toggle mic surveillance. That’s it. There is no EQ or any type of advanced mic setup. The boom microphone is a standard foam-covered pill on a brief, versatile arm, as well as it works well. Examination recordings appeared clean and not from another location stifled or unclear. This is a really qualified headset microphone for most usages, similar to Razer’s exceptional headset mics. Of course, if you’re serious about streaming or recording, we suggest obtaining a dedicated USB microphone; a well-designed one will beat any type of headset boom mic.
HyperX Cloud II Wireless Features
- [gaming-grade wireless with long battery life]: Cut the cord and roam free with a low-latency 2.4GHz Wireless connection, a range of up to 20 meters, and a battery life of up to 30 hours.
- [Signature HyperX comfort]: Premium memory foam and soft, pliable leatherette deliver legendary comfort. It’s also lightweight at 300g, making it more comfortable to use during long gaming sessions.
- [HyperX 7.1 surround sound]: Toggle the virtual 7.1 surround sound on to take better advantage of important positional audio cues.
- [53mm drivers deliver immersive audio]: Get immersed in your games and audio entertainment with the high-quality sound provided by the large, 53mm drivers.
- [Durable aluminum frame]: Tough enough to withstand the perils of daily gaming and adjustable to comfortably fit around a variety of head sizes.
- [Noise-cancelling detachable mic with LED mute indicator]: The detachable noise-canceling mic is Discord and TeamSpeak certified. It also features an LED mute indicator so that you can easily see when your mic is on.
- [Built-in mic monitoring]: Listen in on your own voice to keep you from getting too loud and to make sure you sound clear over voice chat.
- [PC, PS4, and Nintendo Switch compatible]: Simply plug the USB adapter into your PC, PS4 system, or Nintendo Switch dock for Plug and Play functionality.