- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The HyperX Alloy Elite 2 is an outstanding mechanical pc gaming keyboard. It has functions most gamers are searching for, such as macro-programmable keys and customizable RGB backlighting. The proprietary HyperX Red changes offer an excellent keying experience as well as have a reduced actuation force. The committed NGENUITY software uses superb customization choices, yet it’s only available on Windows. It feels durable with a steel plate on top, but the ABS keycaps feel like they’re a little bit affordable. It has dedicated media tricks, fantastic if you pay attention to music while pc gaming, and has a USB passthrough, permitting you to link your mouse or to charge your phone. However, it does not feature a wrist remainder and you might feel tired typing on it for long periods.
The Alloy Elite 2 is portable for a full-size keyboard at 1.7 by 17.4 by 6.7 inches. Its low profile and steel leading deck provide the body a sleek, stylish appearance. The equipment style makes way for the RGB lights to take the spotlight: The Alloy Elite 2 now features clear ABDOMINAL “dessert” keycaps, which along with having a greater durability ranking let even more vivid light from the switches’ LEDs beam through. “Pudding” does not describe the vital feel (luckily!) but the keycap composition.
The large development, as stated, is under the hood, or rather, under the keycaps. Where the Alloy Elite RGB was available with Cherry MX Red (linear), MX Brown (responsive), or MX Blue (clicky) changes, the Alloy Elite 2 is being provided just with HyperX’s very own Red linear switches at launch. Initially seen in the company’s standard Alloy Origins key-board, HyperX switches use a comfortable feel, like Cherry’s, yet with slightly less traveling– HyperX secrets actuate at 1.8 mm versus 2mm for Cherry MX Reds, and they bottom out at 3.8 mm, rather than 4mm. While it’s unfortunate that there are fewer button selections, the compromise feels worth it.
HyperX Alloy Elite 2 Features
- HyperX Pudding Keycaps: Pre-installed translucent ABS pudding keycaps provide more brilliance compared to solid-color keycaps.
- HyperX Mechanical switches: These reliable key switches are a balance of responsiveness and accuracy, with a short travel time and actuation distance. They feature an exposed LED for
- brighter, more luminous RGB lighting.
- Signature light bar & dynamic RGB lighting effects: The signature HyperX light bar and vibrant lighting effects form a truly dazzling display.
- Dedicated media keys and large volume wheel: Have control at your fingertips with a prominent volume wheel and dedicated keys for media, profiles, and Game Mode.
- Solid steel frame: The solid steel frame provides durability and the sturdy weight of the keyboard helps prevent slippage when the action heats up.