- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson WF-4830 is a great inkjet printer for little or office and likewise for family usage. It has exceptional construct quality, providing very easy accessibility to paper jams as well as ink cartridges, and it has a flatbed scanner and also an automatic paper feeder that performs duplex scanning. Regretfully, the web page return for black documents is disappointingly low, so you’ll likely require to replace the ink cartridge usually, however its relatively reduced cartridge price keeps the cost-per-print reduced. High-capacity cartridges are likewise offered for acquisition as well as they ought to last you much longer. The WF-4830 is the center version in a current five-machine WorkForce Pro revitalization.
For taking care of media, the WorkForce Pro WF-4830 uses two 250-sheet input trays for a total printing ability of 500 sheets, and also a 35-sheet ADF is provided for scanning and duplicating. An 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner functions an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, guaranteeing crisp pictures and also duplicates are generated, and the unit can scan as well as replicate legal-size documents as much as 8.5 x 14″. A 4.3″ color touchscreen is provided for fast navigation and control, and comprehensive safety features include secure cordless and also Secure Data Eliminate to protect your records.
Another perk of the WF-4830 is a 50-sheet auto-duplexing ADF that automatically checks both sides of two-sided multipage files. Manual-duplexing feeders, such as the one on the WF-4820, can not catch both sides of two-sided papers without a human standing by to flip the stack. If you’re routinely scanning two-sided files that are greater than a couple of web pages long, auto-duplexing makes a large difference in inconvenience and also conserved time. Aside from Residence as well as Help switches residing on either side of the screen, the WF-4830’s sizable 4.3-inch shade touch-screen control board regulates all its functions. You can set up and also execute copy tasks, scan to local drives or cloud sites, monitor ink degrees, set up safety specifications, generate use records, as well as a whole lot more.
See Also: Epson WF-4820 Driver Download
Epson WF-4830 Features
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology for finely detailed images with vivid colors.
- Able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 2400 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.8pL
- DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks for professional-quality prints
- ISO print speeds of up to 25 ppm in black and 12 ppm in color as well as duplex print speeds of 16 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color.
- Wireless connectivity options allow for printing and scanning from mobile devices via numerous protocols, including Epson Smart Panel app, Epson Creative Print app, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint, Scan to Cloud, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria
- The flatbed scanner works with media up to 8.5 x 11.7″ while the 35-sheet ADF can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14″
- Optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi and hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi
- Scan features include scan to computer, scan to cloud, scan to email, scan to network folder, scan to a memory device, and remove shadows/punch holes
- Copy speeds up to 22 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color