- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit
Epson America Inc
The Epson WF-3733 is reasonably quick, and it prints well. It likewise comes out of the box with a decent paper capability. Similar to numerous borderline entry-level/midrange office-oriented AIOs, however, it has somewhat high running prices. Otherwise, like most of its WorkForce Pro AIO brother or sisters, the WF-3733 is greater than with the ability of light- to medium-duty service in setups with up to a handful of individuals. Among the casualties of the WF-3733’s deal rates is that, while it does have an automatic document feeder (ADF), its 35-page capacity is lower than most of its rivals.
Beginning with the basic user interfaces, you get Ethernet, USB 2.0 (for attaching to a solitary PC), Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and also near-field interaction (NFC). Wi-Fi Direct and NFC are peer-to-peer networking protocols that enable you to attach your smartphones to the printer without either them or it being linked to an intermediary network or router. NFC is a touch-to-print protocol that enables you to connect your smart device (or tablet computer) to the printer by touching it to a hotspot on the printer.
You can also print from as well as scan to USB memory drives. Various other mobile connectivity attributes are Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and also a series of both Android and also iOS apps– Epson Scan To, Epson Email Publish, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Publish, and Innovative Print App that Epson calls Epson Connect. Likewise configurable from the control panel or using the WF-3733’s integrated webserver is a series of one-touch workflow accounts. They are Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email (SSL), Scan to Blink Drive, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to COMPUTER, Scan to PDF, Density Modifications, and Get Rid Of Shadows.
See Also: Roccat KIRO Driver Software Download
Epson WF-3733 Features
- Get performance beyond laser: the WorkForce Pro WF-3733, powered by PrecisionCore
- Fast black and color print speeds: 20 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Replace paper less often: 500-sheet capacity, with 2 paper trays to accommodate different sizes and media types, including envelopes
- Easy on the budget: up to 30 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser
- Efficient: powerful performance packed in a compact, space-saving printer
- Shop-quality wireless WorkForce printer
- 2.7″ touchscreen
- 35-page automatic document feeder
- Automatic 2-sided printing option