- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
Epson Fax Utility is a small utility that allows you to use your Epson printer as a fax machine. It adds an entry in the system tray that can be used to send or receive documents. The recipient does not need to have this program installed on their computer, and it enables you to make quick copies of documents by sending them without having to open up your scanner application. You can also utilize the automatic document feeder if desired, but this feature requires scanning software which is not included with this application. The main downside of using the Epson Fax Utility instead of your regular scanner app is that it cannot scan anything other than paper documents because there are no features for scanning any other type of media such as photos or CDs.
The Epson Fax Utility allows users to control, manage and maintain their Epson printer. It is a powerful tool that prints, scans, faxes, and copies documents for the user’s convenience. This blog post will discuss how you can use the utility to your advantage and improve productivity levels in your office.
You can set up the product’s basic fax settings using the Fax Setting Wizard. This wizard is automatically displayed when the product is turned on for the first time. You can also change these settings individually from the Fax Settings menu. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with.
Epson Fax Utility Features
- You can receive faxes by only operating an external phone device.
- Mainly for phones, but also for faxing
- Only for faxing (external phone device is not required)
- Mainly for faxing, and sometimes phoning.
- Output without conditions: Received faxes are printed unconditionally by default. You can set up destinations for received faxes to the inbox, a computer, an external memory, emails, folders, or other faxes. If you save it in the inbox, you can check the contents on the screen.
- Output when conditions match: You can set up destinations for received faxes to the inbox or a confidential box, an external memory, an email, a folder, or another fax when specific conditions are met. If you save it in the inbox or a confidential box, you can check the contents on the screen.