- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ET-7750 is a large format printer that prints on media up to 47.2″ wide. It has a maximum print speed of 36 square feet per hour and prints at resolutions up to 1440 x 720 dpi, making it an excellent choice for signage, banners, posters, displays, and labels. The ET-7750 also features the Epson SureColor FINE technology which enables you to produce rich blacks with high-density levels without any banding or moiré patterns in your images. So if you’re looking for something that can handle everything from A0 poster printing to banners up to 10′ long then this is the printer for you! The Epson ET-7750 large format printer will allow you to quickly.
Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you’re ready to print, but can’t get the printer to align with your paper? This is the most frustrating thing that will happen when printing. The Epson ET-7750 has an automatic alignment system which makes it easier than ever to get things right on the first try. Of course, if you need more help we have a blog post for that.
Epson ET-7750 is a printer that is designed for printing graphics and text. The inkjet printer has an extra-large paper tray of 250 sheets, which can be used to print high-quality photos with resolutions up to 5760×1440 dpi. It also features a scanner, copier, fax machine, and color touch screen display. This all-in-one printer will suit any budget as it retails for under $200 on Amazon right now! The Epson ET-7750 also has EcoTank technology meaning you don’t have to worry about running out of ink anytime soon thanks to the big capacity cartridge system that holds enough ink for thousands of prints. If this sounds like what you’re looking for then head on over.
See Also: Epson ET-7700 Driver Download
Epson ET-7750 Features
- Epson’s EcoTank technology eliminates the need for cartridges and permits filling with replacement bottles, providing users with more affordable ink and the ability to print up to 14,000 black pages and 9000 color pages on the included inks.
- Using a five-color ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the ET-7550 can produce highly detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and ink droplets as small as 1.5pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 13 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson Connect Solutions (Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android, and Epson Print and Scan
- App for Windows), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service.
- Features Epson ESC/P-R printer language.
- A color flatbed with a 1200 dpi optical resolution is available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The flatbed glass has an area of 8.5 x 11.7″ for scanning up to letter- or A4-size documents.
- For optimal and accurate color and smooth gradations, the scanner features an internal color depth of 48-bit and output of 24-bit.
- Standard scanner features include scan to computer and scan to cloud.