- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ET-7700 has many great features such as wireless printing capabilities, side loading paper tray (so no more struggling to get the paper through the small opening), low power consumption (less than 1 watt when idle), and an easy setup process for both Macs and PCs. This printer also has a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi which ensures yours. If you are looking for an affordable, reliable printer that will produce clear documents and photos then the Epson ET-7700 is perfect. This printer can print up to 27 pages per minute in black and white or 18 pages per minute in color. The cost of this machine is very reasonable too with a price tag of $200-$250 depending on where you buy it from.
Sitting at your desk and need to print off a document but the printer is on the other side of the room? Your Epson ET-7700 can help! This wireless, multi-function printer will be able to connect wirelessly to any device with internet access including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The Epson ET-7700 also includes a touchscreen display that allows you to make all your printing decisions through one versatile interface.
This blog post is about the Epson ET-7700, which has been on my radar for a while. I have always had good experiences with Epson printers in the past and this one is no exception. One of the features that really caught my eye was that it scans both sides of an image at once, so you don’t have to flip your document over to scan it again after scanning one side. This makes life much easier for me because I am often in a hurry when scanning documents and flipping them overtakes more time than I want to spend sometimes! The flatbed scanner also works great if you are not using it for copying or printing purposes. There are many other functions available on this printer too.
See Also: Epson ET-5880 Driver Download
Epson ET-7700 Features
- Epson’s EcoTank technology eliminates the need for cartridges and permits filling with replacement bottles, providing users with more affordable ink and the ability to print up to 14,000 black pages and 9000 color pages on the included inks.
- Using a five-color ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the ET-7500 can produce highly detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and ink droplets as small as 1.5pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 13 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson Connect Solutions (Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android, and Epson Print and Scan
- App for Windows), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service.
- Features Epson ESC/P-R printer language.
- A color flatbed with a 1200 dpi optical resolution is available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The flatbed glass has an area of 8.5 x 11.7″ for scanning up to letter- or A4-size documents.
- For optimal and accurate color and smooth gradations, the scanner features an internal color depth of 48-bit and output of 24-bit.
- Standard scanner features include scan to computer and scan to cloud.