- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ET-4700 is a printer that has been designed to be as user-friendly and efficient as possible. It features an intuitive touchscreen display which makes it easy for the user to navigate through the different settings, such as print quality, paper type, and size. The printer also has Wi-Fi connectivity which allows you to share your printing wirelessly with any device (mobile phone, tablet, or laptop). You can even scan documents directly from your mobile devices. Epson ET-4700: User-Friendly Printer With All The Latest Features.
The Epson ET-4700 is a high-end scanner that can scan documents, photos, and other items. It has a variety of features including the ability to scan in color or black and white; 2) automatic document feeder; 3) flatbed scanning surface with transparency adaptability; 4) up to 300 DPI optical resolution for clear images. The Epson ET-4700 is perfect for business professionals who want an efficient way to digitize their paperwork. This blog post will review the features of the Epson ET-4700 in detail and provide tips on how you can use it most effectively.
The new Epson ET-4700 is a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable, compact printer that can print at high speeds. The ET-4700 offers wireless and mobile printing as well as the ability to scan documents. Recently, I was able to try out this printer and see firsthand how it works. Let me tell you about my experience with the ET-4700 so far: It’s fast! The first time I printed something on it took only 10 seconds. This is awesome because waiting around for prints to finish can be really frustrating when all of your other projects are due tomorrow! Another neat feature is its compatibility with Google Cloud Print which means you don’t even need a computer or laptop.
See Also: Epson ET-4550 Driver Download
Epson ET-4700 Features
- This MFC can be used to print, copy, scan, and fax documents up to A4 size.
- It can print black and white documents at speeds of up to 10 pages per minute (ppm), and color documents at speeds of up to 5 ppm.
- This machine prints at a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and scans at a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- The paper tray can fit up to 100 sheets at a time, allowing you to keep paper ready to go.
- For efficient scanning and copying, you can use the 30 sheets automatic document, feeder.
- This printer supports wireless connections via WiFi Direct, or you can purchase a cable separately and connect via hi-speed USB.
- You can print via different devices using Apple AirPrint, Google Print, or Epson printers.
- The printer comes with enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages in color, or 3,600 in black and white on average, while actual yields may vary.
- 12 months of standard return to base warranty, with the option to extend*
- This printer uses Epson 522 series refills.
- This printer comes with a full set of ink bottles. The included ink is designed for printer setup. After some ink is used for priming, the rest is available for printing (up to 11,000 color or 10,500 mono pages).