- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ET-3750 is a perfect printer for those who need to print at home or in the office. The printer uses a laser beam and toner so your prints will come out crisp and clear every time. This compact size also makes it easy to fit in any space you have available. If you are looking for an affordable, durable, high-quality printer that can handle anything you throw at it then look no further than the Epson ET-3750! The Epson ET-3750 is a great machine for printing both black & white as well as color images. It’s small enough to tuck into any corner of your house or office without taking up too much space.
Are you in the market for a new printer? The Epson ET-3750 is an excellent choice! This printer has been designed to impress with its easy setup, reliable wireless connectivity, and high-quality prints. Whether you are printing high volumes of graphics or need to print detailed text documents, this printer will do the job for you. You can also save time by installing an optional duplex unit that allows printing on both sides of the paper automatically. You just have to flip it over and hit go! To top it all off, the ink cartridges are affordable so there’s no need to worry about your bottom line while still getting professional-quality prints every time. The Epson ET-3750 will give you everything you could.
The Epson ET-3750 is a device that can scan documents and send them to your phone. It also has the ability to fax, print, copy and scan in color or black and white. The Epson ET-3750 uses its own app on your phone which allows you to control what you need through a WiFi connection. This device is perfect for anyone who needs a scanner but doesn’t want one at their desk all day long.
See Also: Epson ET-3710 Driver Software Download
Epson ET-3750 Features
- Using a four-color ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the ET-3750 can produce detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and ink droplets as small as 3.3pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color.
- Automatic duplexing will save paper and works at speeds up to 8 ppm in black and 4.5 ppm in color.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson Connect Solutions (Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android), Apple AirPrint, Google
- Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service.
- Features Epson ESC/P-R printer language.
- A color flatbed and 30-sheet ADF with a 1200 dpi optical resolution are available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- A standard 150-sheet input tray will hold most documents up to 8.5 x 11″ and can be set up to work with 8.5 x 14″ media.
- Long documents up to 47.2″ in length can be produced.
- Borderless printing is available in various sizes ranging from 3.5 x 5″ to 8.5 x 11.7″.