- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Epson ET-3710 is a printer that’s designed for home use and is perfect for those who work from home. It has the ability to print in color or black and white, which means you can save money by printing only what you need. This printer also uses an EcoTank system so you won’t have to worry about paper jams or running out of ink! If this sounds like something your business needs.
Many people are looking for a printer that has the ability to produce high-quality prints, but also one that is easy to use and maintain. The Epson ET-3710 fits this criterion perfectly. This model can be used in a home office or even as an industrial printer because it is so versatile. It offers many different features including scanning documents, copying them, and faxing them if needed. The Epson ET-3710’s inkjet printing technology produces crisp text and graphics with excellent photo quality output on glossy or semi-glossy paper up to 8″x12″. It also comes with 5 individual ink cartridges which makes replacing any of the colors very simple without wasting half a cartridge like you would have done.
It’s a printer that has been around for years, but still provides all the features you need. Whether it is printing text documents or graphics or photos, the Epson ET-3710 will have no problem with these tasks. It also includes scanning and copying capabilities that make this model one of the most versatile on the market.
See Also: Epson ET-3700 Driver Download, manual
Epson ET-3710 Features
- EcoTank technology eliminates the need for cartridges and permits filling with replacement bottles, providing users with more affordable ink and the ability to print up to 7500 black pages and 6000 color pages
- Ink bottles feature auto-stop technology and unique keys for easy filling
- Fast print speeds up to 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color
- Mobile printing via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service
- Voice-activated printing.
- 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with scan to computer and scan to cloud functions
- The internal color depth of 48-bit and output of 24-bit for optimal and accurate color with smooth gradations.
- Fast copy speeds up to 11 CPM in black or 5.5 CPM color
- Standard copy features include remove the shadow, remove punch holes, ID copy, borderless, and reduce and enlarge (25-400%)
- Maximum copy size of 8.5 x 11″.