- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ET-3700 printer is a beautiful machine that will give you the best quality prints. It has three paper trays, so printing on different types of media is easy. The duplexing automatic document feeder makes it possible to print both sides of the page, which saves paper and time. This printer also has wireless capabilities for added convenience.
This printer is a great option for home offices, small businesses, or anyone who needs to create professional-looking documents. This printer has advanced features that produce ultra-sharp prints with crisp text and rich colors on a variety of paper types including glossy photo quality media. It also includes built-in Ethernet networking as well as wireless connectivity (802.11b/g) for use in the office environment or at home.
The Epson ET-3700 is a high-quality printer that has been designed to be both easy and affordable. It prints at up to 12,000 x 6000 dpi resolution in color or black/white. You can print from anywhere with wireless printing on your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or another mobile device. The printer also comes with free cloud storage for all your printed photos and documents.
Epson ET-3700 Features
- Using a four-color ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the ET-3700 can produce detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and ink droplets as small as 3.3pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in color.
- Automatic duplexing will save paper.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson Connect Solutions (Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android), Apple AirPrint, Google
- Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service.
- Features Epson ESC/P-R printer language.
- A color flatbed with a 1200 dpi optical resolution is available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The flatbed glass has an area of 8.5 x 11.7″ for scanning up to letter- or A4-size documents.
- For optimal and accurate color and smooth gradations, the scanner features an internal color depth of 48-bit and output of 24-bit.
- Standard scanner features include scan to computer, scan to cloud, and scan to email via Epson Connect.