- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ET-2760 is a printer with great features and an affordable price. The Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to print from anywhere in your home or office, while the automatic document feeder can scan up to 30 sheets at a time and copy twice as fast as many competing models. With such great options available, it’s easy to see why the Epson ET-2760 has become so popular among consumers. You’ll love this printer if: * You are looking for high-quality prints that don’t take much ink; * You need wireless printing capabilities; * You want a machine that will last long without breaking down; * Your work demands lots of copying/scanning and double-sided printing.
I have been using my new Epson ET-2760 printer for the past few weeks and I am really happy with it. It has a lot of features that make printing easier like double-sided print, scanning, and copying. The ink cartridges are easy to install and affordable as well. All in all, this is a great printer for someone looking for something simple but reliable.
Imagine you’re at work, printing off the last of your documents before heading out for lunch. You turn on your printer and it starts to whirr and clack away to no avail. Your paper is jammed in the printer! Now what? The best thing you can do is remove the paper from the printer without tearing or bending it, which can cause a ton more problems. Fortunately, there are some easy ways to fix this common problem with Epson’s ET-2760 business inkjet multifunctional printers using their jam release button or pulling up on either side of the tray while lifting it up.
See Also: Epson ET-2750 Driver Software Download
Epson ET-2760 Features
- The ET-2760 features outstanding print quality, auto-duplex printing, a high-resolution flatbed scanner, and a convenient color display – making it the perfect family printer.
- Innovative Cartridge-Free Printing ― High-capacity ink tanks mean no more tiny, expensive ink cartridges; Epson’s exclusive EcoFit ink bottles make filling easy and worry-free
- Dramatic Savings on Replacement Ink ― Save up to 90% with replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges – that’s enough to print up to 7,500 pages black/6,000 color, equivalent to about 90 individual ink cartridges.
- Stress-Free Printing — Up to 2 years of ink in the box – and with every replacement ink set – for fewer out of ink frustrations
- Zero Cartridge Waste – By using an EcoTank printer, you can help reduce the amount of cartridge waste ending up in landfills
- Impressive Print Quality ― Unique PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and Claria ET pigment black ink produce extremely sharp text – plus impressive color photos and graphics – on virtually any paper type
- Built-in Scanner & Copier, Plus Auto 2-sided Printing ― High-resolution flatbed scanner and a color display for easy document copying and navigation; paper-saving auto 2-sided printing
- Modern Connectivity ― Features wireless, plus hands-free voice-activated printing. Easily print from your smart device with the intuitive Epson Smart Panel App.
- Designed for Reliability ― Worry-free 2-year limited warranty with registration, including full unit replacement