- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility is an application that helps to set up, configure and optimize your Epson printer. The app provides a print monitor, which will help you to see what’s happening with your printing job from the moment you send it until it finishes. It also features two other handy tools; Ink Management System that tells how much ink is left in each cartridge and Remote Printing so you can print wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet. With this utility, configuring your printer for wireless printing could not be easier! The app comes free of charge and works on all Windows-based computers running Microsoft Windows 8, 7, or Vista (32 bit).
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility is a free service that allows you to set up your Epson printer and connect it to your Wi-Fi network. This will allow you to print remotely, send photos from your phone or tablet wirelessly, and receive alerts for ink levels in the printer.
This utility is required for Epson Email Print, Remote Print, or Scan To Cloud. No other software is required for Epson Email Print or Scan To Cloud.
See Also: Ricoh Device Software Manager Download
Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Features
- set up with a network connection
- Print anywhere from Android or Mac.
- Epson Connect Printer Setup is a utility designed to enable Epson Connect.
- You can print emails, documents, or photos from any device that can send an email.
- You would be able to scan various things and can directly upload them to a specific cloud network.
- You can even take advantage of Epson iPrint with the help of Epson connect.