- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Dell OS Recovery Tool is a great feature that can help you create a recovery partition on your laptop or desktop. This will allow you to easily restore the operating system in case of an issue with your computer. When installing Windows, select the option for creating a recovery partition and then after installation completes, restart your computer and enter BIOS settings. There are instructions on the screen to tell you how to make this happen if needed. You also have the option of downloading it from DELL’s website too.
“Dell Operating System Recovery Tool is designed to help Dell customers who have lost, deleted or corrupted operating systems on their computers. This tool should be used as a last resort and in conjunction with other repair methods.
Dell OS Recovery Tool is a free utility that will help you keep your Dell PC running at its best. This tool can be used to diagnose, repair, and recover from problems with your computer’s operating system. It also includes tools for backing up and restoring the contents of your hard drive, optimizing storage devices, checking for updates to installed applications on your PC, and troubleshooting performance issues.
See Also: Xiaomi Mi PC Suite Software Download
What you will need?
- Service Tag of the Dell computer on which you want to install the operating system.
- Download and install the Dell Operating System Recovery Tool (runs in Microsoft Windows only).
- Blank USB flash drive with at least 16 GB of free space.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5.2 or higher.
- Administrator user rights and at least 16 GB of available hard drive space to download the Dell operating system recovery image.