- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Corsair Sabre RGB mouse is a gaming-grade, comfortable and high-performance mouse that has been designed with a 16000 DPI optical sensor. The Sabre comes in three different colors: Black, White, and Red. The Corsair Sabre RGB gaming mouse is an up-to-date product that offers great features for gamers who need the best equipment to play their favorite games.
Like the M65, the Sabre features eight programmable buttons. Their placement is similar, though the Sabre lacks the dedicated sniper button of the M65. The left side of the computer mouse includes 2 slim Forward and Back buttons above the thumb groove (which additionally implies this mouse isn’t for lefties). Over that, adjacent to the left-click switch is an RGB dpi indication as well as 2 dpi change switches. Beneath the scroll wheel is another switch, which can be programmed to do whatever you want through the Corsair Utility Engine (SIGN) software application. This is the one switch that I discovered a little hard to make use of comfortably as well as occasionally found myself striking the scroll wheel button instead. The Sabre additionally includes onboard memory, so you do not have to fret about mounting HINT onto every computer you game on.
The Corsair Sabre RGB is a gaming mouse with 16.8 million colors of RGB lighting, ergonomic design, and onboard memory for storing up to five of your custom profiles. The 8200 DPI sensor allows for precise movements so you can dominate in games like CS: GO or League of Legends. It also has Omron switches rated at 20 million clicks which will last through years of use. If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, pick up this mouse today.
See Also: Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Software Download
Corsair Sabre RGB Features
- Lightweight — Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue
- 10000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator – Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting – Enjoy virtually infinite customization
- CUE software – Powerful and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control
- 8 programmable buttons – Fully configurable layout for personalized play
- High-performance Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks – custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability
- Ergonomic design – fits comfortably in your hand and supports multiple grip styles
- 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate – lag-free responsiveness for fast play. Report Rate Select-able 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz