- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Corsair M65 RGB Ultra Wireless is an FPS (first-person shooter) icon on the planet of gaming mice. After 7 years as well as multiple iterations, Corsair has shown that the M65 layout isn’t going anywhere. The M65 RGB Ultra Wireless is something brand-new, though. It’s the very first time the style has actually gone wireless, and also at a rate the range has never ever seen before. Corsair has made some variations of the M65 because it launched in 2014. And also, for the most part, the design has remained the exact same. It’s a high, squat computer mouse with an obvious bump in the back that feels ideal for palm and also claw grasp. I utilize a handgrip, and also the M65 Ultra Wireless gives me just enough to hold onto.
The M65 Ultra Wireless is a chunky design with some Shakira-degree hips paving the way to a slim waistline. The switches are all large and also simple to press. None of your tiny, “was that up or down?”, numbers here. Even the DPI light behind the scroll wheel is bold and also clear. It’s an extremely pleasing layout. Beneath the primary buttons are the new Omron optical switches which ignore the mechanical microswitch as well as the tiny bit of latency that brings whilst the software program waits for the steel to quit bouncing. Instead, you have instant, positive feedback with each and every single click.
On the bottom, we have the renowned all-metal chassis that is such a characteristic of the M65 range. 3 weight slots accept the supplied weights which are either 1.5 g screws or the combination of that with a 4.5 g weight. Perfect for fine adjusting your inertia value. Far from that, we have the power and also receiver switch which sets the M65 Ultra WL with either the Corsair Slipstream Modern Technology or via Bluetooth. Besides a switch upgrade, the M65 Ultra Wireless includes a sensor upgrade. It features the 26K DPI Marksman sensing unit, much like the Corsair Sabre Pro Wireless. That’s above also the 25.6 K DPI sensor on the Logitech G Pro X. Like the optical buttons, a greater DPI sensing unit is practically much more accurate even if it’s not relevant for most individuals.
Corsair M65 RGB Ultra Wireless Features
- With a comfortable, familiar shape and a versatile tunable weight system, the M65 RGB ULTRA WIRELESS’ iconic anodized aluminum frame makes for lasting durability with a comfortable, familiar shape.
- Combining QUICKSTRIKE technology with OMRON optical switches, the M65 RGB ULTRA delivers ultra-fast click response times to give you the competitive edge.
- Shorter travel means quicker clicks, which is why the M65 RGB ULTRA WIRELESS is equipped with patent-pending CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons. The spring-loaded design delivers zero gaps between the primary mouse buttons and their optical OMRON switches, ensuring superb speed, responsiveness, and consistency.
- The cutting-edge CORSAIR MARKSMAN Optical Sensor delivers exceedingly accurate tracking with a massive range of sensitivity adjustments in 1 DPI step.
- CORSAIR SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology offers sub-1ms wireless transmission speeds, delivers your movements and clicks up to 2x faster with 2,000Hz hyper-polling, and maintains exceptional signal quality during competition.