- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Canon MF Toolbox has a free app that provides a real-time view of the camera’s settings on your mobile device. With Canon MF Toolbox, you can control almost every setting from light and exposure to focus mode, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO with just one touch. You don’t need to use the buttons or dials on your camera anymore! The app is available for both Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
Imagine never having to worry about your printer again. You don’t have to call the company, and you don’t have to go through any of that annoying customer service. With Canon MF Toolbox, you can easily diagnose and fix all of your printing problems without ever needing a printer technician. This article is going to teach you how this amazing program works and why it’s so much easier than ever before. Upon starting the app you will certainly be welcomed to an absolutely minimalistic, but highly intuitive interface that includes just a solitary row of huge symbols and also a Settings button. Those icons are your shortcuts to one of the most typical scanner features – affix checked paper to an e-mail, execute an OCR message scan, conserve the checked file to the wanted folder, save the scanned file as a PDF, and ultimately.
The Canon MF Toolbox is free software that can be used to install, update and manage the printer drivers on your computer. It also has many other features like deleting the print jobs from the queue and managing all of your printers. The best part about this tool is that it’s completely free.
Canon MF Toolbox Features
- Shortcut manager for most useful scanning tools on Canon scanners.
- Scan documents from any connected Canon scanner.
- One-click solution for creating email attachments and PDF files from scanned documents.
- Built-in OCR tool that converts documents to text files.
- Lightweight and optimized for fast use.
- Minimalistic but highly usable user interface.
- Available on all modern versions of Windows OS (XP, 7, Vista, 8, and 10).
- Easy setup and install of scanner and printer drivers
- Scan directly to PDF
- File location management
- Configurable properties and settings per user
- SMTP integration for the scan to e-mail with document preview
- Object Character Recognition (OCR) for the scanned image to text conversion